Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

Back to school!

In my quest to be productive and sketch and learn more, I signed up for Sketchbook Skool. It's a 6-week online course to "help you develop a creative habit".

I like this idea: not to teach you how to draw but to help you find your inner artist, whatever your skill level and whatever your style.

The first class started on Friday and is held by Danny Gregory. He is an artist whose work I already know and admire. His warm personality just shines through his sketches and his videos.

Our first assignment is to document our week. And we are not allowed to rip any pages from our sketchbooks!

I didn't like any of the sketchbooks I had at home, so I folded my own, following a tutorial by Kathy Johnson I found on Youtube. It's super easy to make and I love that I can choose the paper I want.

Here is the first entry for the assignment.

Sans titre
A piece of domestic life

No comments:

Post a Comment